Family Time news
Family Time news for 7 February 2021
- Julie's mother Helen has a neurologist appointment tomorrow. Remember her and John and Julie in your prayers.
- Barbara's friend Beckett is under extreme stress. She is a critical care nurse in an ICU ward in Wenatchee. Has requested prayers.
- Pray for all front-line workers: nurses, doctors, police, fire, grocers, librarians, teachers...
- Adishians - out of town, on the coast.
- Mohsens - probably returned from Florida. Check on them and the Moores.
- Hansons will be gone to Neskowin next weekend.
- Jana will be travelling to Ouray (Your'-A), Colorado soon.
- Jana will be making a presentation on the state of trucking in Oregon to the state legislature this Tuesday. Prayers.
Remember to seek truth and to be guarded by it.
The Big Picture of the Bible
Are you someone seeking to understand the gospel and the proper response to it? Are you interested in learning not just the what about the death of Jesus, but the why? Then look no further. This presentation is done in an hour or less. It explains how the whole Bible fits together, what the true gospel is, and how it is the "power of God unto salvation" (Rom 1:16).
Click on the "Contact" tab and send us a message with your contact info and what times best meets your schedule. You will be contacted shortly.
Thanks for your interest and may God bless you richly!
We are meeting remotely until further notice!
We are currently not meeting in person
We hope to be able to meet again in person soon, but for now we are meeting exclusively via Zoom meeting.